In its first iteration (released 2018), the Salmon-Challis National Forest (SCNF) App focuses on historical and interpretive sites in the Yankee Fork drainage: Bonanza, the Yankee Fork Gold Dredge, Custer and the Custer Motorway.
IInformation provided includes:
- Background of sites with historical photos
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers & Know Before You Go tips
- Hunting, fishing and camping information, with links to Idaho Fish & Game webpages
- Links to Motor Vehicle Use Maps, SCNF Visitor’s Guide, Yankee Fork Trail Map published by the Land of the Yankee Fork State Park
- Step-by-step tour stops for Custer and the Motorway
Users can find the Mobile Tour at https://scnf.oncell.com or search your app store for the Salmon-Challis National Forest. For Apple users: Salmon-Challis National Forest and for Google Play users: Salmon-Challis National Forest.